TLDR: Short on time and want to jump straight to the answer?
As per our research, the best Web Analytics Tool for most people is Google Analytics.
Web analytics tools allow you to collect data about your website visitors, track their activity across different websites and improve your business. These tools allow you to integrate them with other marketing and sales tools so you can make smart decisions about spending your time and money online. Most businesses use web analytics tools to track several aspects of their online presence, from website traffic and campaign effectiveness to customer retention and engagement. It can also let advertisers and marketers understand what messages are working and which ones aren’t – which can lead to more effective campaigns. There are many benefits to using a web analytics tool, including gaining a better understanding of how users interact with your site.
After researching dozens of Web Analytics Tool options available in the market today, we have compiled this list of top 8 Web Analytics Tools to help you find the perfect solution based on your specific needs.
The 8 Best Web Analytics Tools
Here are our top picks for the best Web Analytics Tool,
- Google Analytics – Overall Best Web Analytics Tool
- Adobe Web Analytics – Simple and Easy to Use Website Analytics Tool for Beginners
- Matomo Analytics – Most Popular Web Analytics Software
- Snowplow – Most Versatile Web Analytics Platform for Flexibility and Customization
- Plausible Analytics – Best Web Analytics Solution with Fast and Reliable Support
- Piwik Pro – Most Affordable Web Page Analytics Software
- Mixpanel – Best Freemium Web Analytics Service
- Woopra – Top Rated Website Analytics Tool
So, let’s read on further to get a complete idea of our top Web Analytics Tool picks for this year.
1. Google Analytics – Overall Best Web Analytics Tool
Google analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your flash, video, and social networking sites and applications. Redirecting.
2. Adobe Web Analytics – Simple and Easy to Use Website Analytics Tool for Beginners
From complex segmentation and predictive tools to real-time reporting, adobe’s web analytics deliver real customer and bottom-line focused insights. Adobe web analytics – adobe for business.
3. Matomo Analytics – Most Popular Web Analytics Software
Don’t damage your reputation with google analytics. Matomo is the ethical alternative where you won’t make privacy sacrifices or compromise your site. Matomo analytics – the google analytics alternative that protects your data.
4. Snowplow – Most Versatile Web Analytics Platform for Flexibility and Customization
Snowplow gives teams complete flexibility and control over how behavioral data is collected, structured, processed, modeled and stored. Collect, manage and operationalize behavioral data at scale – snowplow.
5. Plausible Analytics – Best Web Analytics Solution with Fast and Reliable Support
Plausible is a lightweight and open-source google analytics alternative. Your website data is 100% yours and the privacy of your visitors is respected. Plausible analytics – simple, privacy-friendly google analytics alternative.
6. Piwik Pro – Most Affordable Web Page Analytics Software
Understand the full customer journey with complete and accurate data. Act on data with customizable reports, dashboards and integrations. Web analytics – customer journey analytics – piwik pro.
7. Mixpanel – Best Freemium Web Analytics Service
Unlock valuable customer insights to better convert, engage, and retain users with mixpanel’s powerful, self-serve product analytics. Try it free. Mixpanel: Product analytics for mobile, web, & more.
8. Woopra – Top Rated Web Analytics Service
Analyze and visualize the entire customer journey from first marketing touch to product usage. Sign up for our free plan today. Customer journey & product analytics software tool – woopra woopra-logo people triggers home arrow_left arrow_right woopra-logo.
Final Thoughts – Best Web Analytics Tool
The right Web Analytics Tool for you, depends on your specific needs, of course. Most of our top Web Analytics Tool picks include a free trial, so don’t be shy about trying a few different brands until you find a perfect fit.
In review, here are our top 8 picks for the best Web Analytics Tool.
|1. Google Analytics
|Overall Best Web Analytics Tool
|2. Adobe Web Analytics
|Simple and Easy to Use Website Analytics Tool for Beginners
|3. Matomo Analytics
|Most Popular Web Analytics Software
|Most Versatile Web Analytics Platform for Flexibility and Customization
|5. Plausible Analytics
|Best Web Analytics Solution with Fast and Reliable Support
|6. Piwik Pro
|Most Affordable Web Page Analytics Software
|Best Freemium Web Analytics Service
|Top Rated Website Analytics Tool
We hope that you found this guide helpful in choosing the best Web Analytics Tool for your specific needs. Feel free to share the article with your friends and help spread the knowledge.