TLDR: Short on time and want to jump straight to the answer?
As per our research, the best Text Analysis Software for most people is Lexanalytics.
A text analysis software is a software that uses natural language processing and statistical analysis to produce frequencies, relationships, and patterns in texts. Text analysis software is used for analyzing texts to identify their meanings, connections, and sentiment. The goal of the software is to uncover new ideas or facts based on the analysis of texts. These tools can analyze your text to find synonyms, quick definitions, paraphrases, or other important words or phrases. Businesses use text analysis to brainstorm new ideas, analyze market share, attract new customers or just improve their communication with clients.
After researching dozens of Text Analysis Software options available in the market today, we have compiled this list of top 8 Text Analysis Software to help you find the perfect solution based on your specific needs.
The 8 Best Text Analysis Software
Here are our top picks for the best Text Analysis Software,
- Lexanalytics – Overall Best Text Analysis Software
- Microsoft Azure – Simple and Easy to Use Text Mining Software for Beginners
- CRAN Task View – Most Popular Text Statistics Software
- Google Cloud – Most Versatile Text Mining Tool for Flexibility and Customization
- MATLAB – Best Text Analysis Tool with Fast and Reliable Support
- SAS Visual Text Analytics – Most Affordable Text Parsing Tool
- Ascribe – Best Freemium Semantic Language Analysis Tool
- Confirmit – Top Rated Text Mining Software
So, let’s read on further to get a complete idea of our top Text Analysis Software picks for this year.
1. Lexanalytics – Overall Best Text Analysis Software
Text analytics or text mining, can answer questions such as who is talking and who/What are they discussing, what are they saying, and how do they feel. Text analytics – lexalytics.
2. Microsoft Azure – Simple and Easy to Use Text Mining Software for Beginners
Use microsoft azure’s cognitive services, text analytics, to mine insights from unstructured text using natural language. Text analytics – microsoft azure.
3. CRAN Task View – Most Popular Text Statistics Software
Cran task views. Cran task views aim to provide some guidance which packages on cran are relevant for tasks related to a certain topic.
4. Google Cloud – Most Versatile Text Mining Tool for Flexibility and Customization
Analyze text with AI using pre-trained API or custom automl machine learning models to extract relevant entities, understand sentiment, and more. Cloud natural language – google cloud.
5. MATLAB – Best Text Analysis Tool with Fast and Reliable Support
Text analytics toolbox provides tools to extract, visualize, and analyze text data. Use the toolbox for applications such as sentiment analysis, predictive maintenance, and topic modeling. Text analytics toolbox – matlab.
6. SAS Visual Text Analytics – Most Affordable Text Parsing Tool
Uncover insights hidden in massive volumes of textual data with sas visual text analytics, which combines powerful natural language processing, machine learning and linguistic rules to help you get the most out of unstructured data. Sas visual text analytics – sas.
7. Ascribe – Best Freemium Semantic Language Analysis Tool
Full-service experts deliver comprehensive coding, text analysis and specialty services quickly and accurately. Text analytics technology introduces an automated approach to analyzing and visualizing unstructured text data for qualitative measurements. Text mining software and text analysis tools – ascribe.
8. Confirmit – Top Rated Semantic Language Analysis Tool
Discover how our text analysis software uses machine learning and text mining technologies to help organizations leverage customer feedback and improve the customer experience. Text analytics – mining & sentiment analysis software – confirmit.
Final Thoughts – Best Text Analysis Software
The right Text Analysis Software for you, depends on your specific needs, of course. Most of our top Text Analysis Software picks include a free trial, so don’t be shy about trying a few different brands until you find a perfect fit.
In review, here are our top 8 picks for the best Text Analysis Software.
|Overall Best Text Analysis Software
|2. Microsoft Azure
|Simple and Easy to Use Text Mining Software for Beginners
|3. CRAN Task View
|Most Popular Text Statistics Software
|4. Google Cloud
|Most Versatile Text Mining Tool for Flexibility and Customization
|Best Text Analysis Tool with Fast and Reliable Support
|6. SAS Visual Text Analytics
|Most Affordable Text Parsing Tool
|Best Freemium Semantic Language Analysis Tool
|Top Rated Text Mining Software
We hope that you found this guide helpful in choosing the best Text Analysis Software for your specific needs. Feel free to share the article with your friends and help spread the knowledge.