TLDR: Short on time and want to jump straight to the answer?
As per our research, the best Task Management Software for most people is Trello.
Task management software is software used to keep track of tasks and meet deadlines. Many people find task management software useful for getting organized. Task management software can make your life easier by automating several tasks and making it possible to have a clearer picture of where your time is going. Most people have several projects that they need to focus on in the coming week, month or year. A task management tool is a software designed to help you keep track of anywhere from a few dozen to hundreds of tasks. Tasks can be assigned to users and groups, and can even be scheduled by the user so everything gets done on time.
After researching dozens of Task Management Software options available in the market today, we have compiled this list of top 8 Task Management Software to help you find the perfect solution based on your specific needs.
The 8 Best Task Management Software
Here are our top picks for the best Task Management Software,
- Trello – Overall Best Task Management Software
- Asana – Simple and Easy to Use Team Task Management Software for Beginners
- Teamwork – Most Popular Group Task Management Software
- Todoist – Most Versatile Online Task Tracking Software for Flexibility and Customization
- Zoho Projects – Best Project Task Management Software with Fast and Reliable Support
- Wrike – Most Affordable Business Task Management System
- Taskworld – Best Freemium Collaborative Task Management Tool
- Hitask – Top Rated Team Task Management Software
So, let’s read on further to get a complete idea of our top Task Management Software picks for this year.
1. Trello – Overall Best Task Management Software
Trello is the ultimate project management tool. Start up a board in seconds, automate tedious tasks, and collaborate anywhere, even on mobile. Manage your team’s projects from anywhere – trello.
2. Asana – Simple and Easy to Use Team Task Management Software for Beginners
Work anytime, anywhere with asana. Keep remote and distributed teams, and your entire organization, focused on their goals, projects, and tasks with asana. Manage your team’s work, projects, & tasks online • asana.
3. Teamwork – Most Popular Group Task Management Software
Make projects and task management a breeze with teamwork’s robust task management software. Use it for daily task management, team task management, and more. Task management software for teams – try for free – teamwork.
4. Todoist – Most Versatile Online Task Tracking Software for Flexibility and Customization
Join 25 million people and teams that organize, plan, and collaborate on tasks and projects with todoist. “the best to-do list” by the verge. Todoist: The to do list to organize work & life.
5. Zoho Projects – Best Project Task Management Software with Fast and Reliable Support
Task management software is an online tool that manages the lifecycle of projects tasks. Try zoho projects’ task management system for free. Task management software – free task manager system – zoho projects.
6. Wrike – Most Affordable Business Task Management System
Wrike is a task management software that helps you get more things done faster and with less stress. Wrike task management tools make online collaboration easy. Powerful & versatile online task management software – wrike.
7. Taskworld – Best Freemium Collaborative Task Management Tool
Easily manage projects, track tasks and seamlessly collaborate with your team members with taskworld. Get started today–risk free!. Taskworld – project management software built for teams loading. Loading. Loading. Loading. Loading. Loading. Loading. Loading. Loading. Loading. Loading. Loading.
8. Hitask – Top Rated Collaborative Task Management Tool
Hitask is a unique project and task manager for teams. It helps to focus on team collaboration, getting tasks done and manage an entire project. Hitask – easy project and task management for teams.
Final Thoughts – Best Task Management Software
The right Task Management Software for you, depends on your specific needs, of course. Most of our top Task Management Software picks include a free trial, so don’t be shy about trying a few different brands until you find a perfect fit.
In review, here are our top 8 picks for the best Task Management Software.
|Name||Use Case||Website Link|
|1. Trello||Overall Best Task Management Software||Try Now|
|2. Asana||Simple and Easy to Use Team Task Management Software for Beginners||Try Now|
|3. Teamwork||Most Popular Group Task Management Software||Try Now|
|4. Todoist||Most Versatile Online Task Tracking Software for Flexibility and Customization||Try Now|
|5. Zoho Projects||Best Project Task Management Software with Fast and Reliable Support||Try Now|
|6. Wrike||Most Affordable Business Task Management System||Try Now|
|7. Taskworld||Best Freemium Collaborative Task Management Tool||Try Now|
|8. Hitask||Top Rated Team Task Management Software||Try Now|
We hope that you found this guide helpful in choosing the best Task Management Software for your specific needs. Feel free to share the article with your friends and help spread the knowledge.