TLDR: Short on time and want to jump straight to the answer?
As per our research, the best Server Management Software for most people is Pulseway.
A server management software helps keep track of your machines and the resources they consume. Many people find themselves managing multiple servers at work. The more servers you have to maintain, the more time you spend on it and the higher chance that something will go wrong. It is important to have an efficient and hassle-free way of handling all of your servers to maximize your productivity. The benefits of using server management software include cost savings, increased efficiency, and easier system integration.
After researching dozens of Server Management Software options available in the market today, we have compiled this list of top 8 Server Management Software to help you find the perfect solution based on your specific needs.
The 8 Best Server Management Software
Here are our top picks for the best Server Management Software,
- Pulseway – Overall Best Server Management Software
- SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor (SAM) – Simple and Easy to Use Server Management Tool for Beginners
- Atera – Most Popular Server Management System
- ManageEngine OpManager – Most Versatile Remote Server Management Tool for Flexibility and Customization
- NinjaOne – Best Server Management Software with Fast and Reliable Support
- Paessler PRTG Network Monitor – Most Affordable Server Management Tool
- Nagios – Best Freemium Server Management System
- New Relic – Top Rated Server Management Tool
So, let’s read on further to get a complete idea of our top Server Management Software picks for this year.
1. Pulseway – Overall Best Server Management Software
Stay on top of your servers and reduce downtime, with powerful functions for active directory iis, SQL server, microsoft exchange, vmware, hyper-V and more. Server monitoring and management software.
2. SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor (SAM) – Simple and Easy to Use Server Management Tool for Beginners
Get smart alerts, run reports, and fix issues faster with simple, yet powerful application and server monitoring. Download a free 30-day trial today!. Server & application monitor – solarwinds.
3. Atera – Most Popular Server Management System
Remote monitoring and management software helps msps to pro-actively resolve all client’s it challenges. Our remote monitoring software is easy, adaptive and ground breaking. Start a 30-day trial today!. Remote monitoring and management software – atera.
4. ManageEngine OpManager – Most Versatile Remote Server Management Tool for Flexibility and Customization
Manageengine opmanager is an easy to use network monitoring software & an affordable network monitoring solution to monitor network devices such as routers, switches, & more. Try now!. Network monitoring software & solutions – manageengine opmanager.
5. NinjaOne – Best Server Management Software with Fast and Reliable Support
The easiest rmm. No contracts or platform fees. Free onboarding and local support. An all-in-one rmm msps and it departments love for growing their business. See why. Ninjaone – remote monitoring & management software submit submit.
6. Paessler PRTG Network Monitor – Most Affordable Server Management Tool
Prtg is our professional and flexible network monitoring software. Analyse and monitor your entire it infrastructure. ➤ test it now for free!. Prtg network monitor » all-in-one network monitoring software search customer login search search facebook YouTube instagram Twitter LinkedIn.
7. Nagios – Best Freemium Server Management System
Nagios provides enterprise-class open source it monitoring, network monitoring, server and applications monitoring. Download nagios today!. Nagios – the industry standard in it infrastructure monitoring.
8. New Relic – Top Rated Server Management System
With new relic one you get instant observability with our quickstarts that make it easy to instrument in a few clicks. Sign up for free, no credit card required. New relic – monitor, debug and improve your entire stack – new relic new relic logo get it on google play.
Final Thoughts – Best Server Management Software
The right Server Management Software for you, depends on your specific needs, of course. Most of our top Server Management Software picks include a free trial, so don’t be shy about trying a few different brands until you find a perfect fit.
In review, here are our top 8 picks for the best Server Management Software.
|Name||Use Case||Website Link|
|1. Pulseway||Overall Best Server Management Software||Try Now|
|2. SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor (SAM)||Simple and Easy to Use Server Management Tool for Beginners||Try Now|
|3. Atera||Most Popular Server Management System||Try Now|
|4. ManageEngine OpManager||Most Versatile Remote Server Management Tool for Flexibility and Customization||Try Now|
|5. NinjaOne||Best Server Management Software with Fast and Reliable Support||Try Now|
|6. Paessler PRTG Network Monitor||Most Affordable Server Management Tool||Try Now|
|7. Nagios||Best Freemium Server Management System||Try Now|
|8. New Relic||Top Rated Server Management Tool||Try Now|
We hope that you found this guide helpful in choosing the best Server Management Software for your specific needs. Feel free to share the article with your friends and help spread the knowledge.