TLDR: Short on time and want to jump straight to the answer?
As per our research, the best Sentiment Analysis Tool for most people is Natural Language AI.
A sentiment analysis tool is a computer program that uses machine learning to analyze texts and determine their emotional value. Sentiment analysis tools are commonly used by companies to analyze the online reviews of products or services to determine the level of customer satisfaction. These tools can also be used by entrepreneurs who want to find out if their customers are satisfied with their products or services. It can also help companies measure the impact of their content on different types of users. A tool like this will help you find out what both casual and dedicated users think about your site to improve your marketing efforts. These tools look at historical data to tell you whether a certain demographic is happy, upset, or angry.
After researching dozens of Sentiment Analysis Tool options available in the market today, we have compiled this list of top 8 Sentiment Analysis Tools to help you find the perfect solution based on your specific needs.
The 8 Best Sentiment Analysis Tools
Here are our top picks for the best Sentiment Analysis Tool,
- Natural Language AI – Overall Best Sentiment Analysis Tool
- DanielSoper – Simple and Easy to Use Sentiment Analysis Software for Beginners
- QuestionPro – Most Popular Online Sentiment Analysis Tool
- Text2Data – Most Versatile Semantic Analysis Tool for Flexibility and Customization
- NetOwl – Best Customer Sentiment Analysis Tool with Fast and Reliable Support
- Watson Tone Analyzer – Most Affordable Sentiment Analysis Program
- MATLAB – Best Freemium Email Sentiment Analysis Tool
- Kinetic Trace – Top Rated Sentiment Analysis Software
So, let’s read on further to get a complete idea of our top Sentiment Analysis Tool picks for this year.
1. Natural Language AI – Overall Best Sentiment Analysis Tool
Analyze text with AI using pre-trained API or custom automl machine learning models to extract relevant entities, understand sentiment, and more. Cloud natural language – google cloud.
2. DanielSoper – Simple and Easy to Use Sentiment Analysis Software for Beginners
This free online sentiment analysis tool allows you to perform a sentiment analysis on whatever text you like. The output is a sentiment score that indicates the extent to which your text has a positive or negative tone or emotional feeling. Free sentiment analyzer.
3. QuestionPro – Most Popular Online Sentiment Analysis Tool
Sentiment analysis of survey responses will assign a positive, neutral or negative sentiment to responses of open-ended questions. Learn more about customer experience and improvement areas using online tools. Sentiment analysis – sentiment analysis of survey responses – questionpro.
4. Text2Data – Most Versatile Semantic Analysis Tool for Flexibility and Customization
Analyze in-house or social media unstructured content with our cloud-based text analytics API. Generate real-time customer satisfaction reports in powerbi or tableau. Text analytics & sentiment analysis API.
5. NetOwl – Best Customer Sentiment Analysis Tool with Fast and Reliable Support
Netowl offers a sophisticated entity-based sentiment analysis tool that identifies actionable insights about brands, companies, people, products, etc. Sentiment analysis software – netowl.
6. Watson Tone Analyzer – Most Affordable Sentiment Analysis Program
The IBM watson™ tone analyzer service uses linguistic analysis to detect emotional and language tones in written text. Watson tone analyzer – IBM.
7. MATLAB – Best Freemium Email Sentiment Analysis Tool
Text analytics toolbox provides tools to extract, visualize, and analyze text data. Use the toolbox for applications such as sentiment analysis, predictive maintenance, and topic modeling. Text analytics toolbox – matlab.
8. Kinetic Trace – Top Rated Email Sentiment Analysis Tool
AI-based speech and text emotion recognition API + mobile sdks. Kinetic trace.
Final Thoughts – Best Sentiment Analysis Tool
The right Sentiment Analysis Tool for you, depends on your specific needs, of course. Most of our top Sentiment Analysis Tool picks include a free trial, so don’t be shy about trying a few different brands until you find a perfect fit.
In review, here are our top 8 picks for the best Sentiment Analysis Tool.
|Name||Use Case||Website Link|
|1. Natural Language AI||Overall Best Sentiment Analysis Tool||Try Now|
|2. DanielSoper||Simple and Easy to Use Sentiment Analysis Software for Beginners||Try Now|
|3. QuestionPro||Most Popular Online Sentiment Analysis Tool||Try Now|
|4. Text2Data||Most Versatile Semantic Analysis Tool for Flexibility and Customization||Try Now|
|5. NetOwl||Best Customer Sentiment Analysis Tool with Fast and Reliable Support||Try Now|
|6. Watson Tone Analyzer||Most Affordable Sentiment Analysis Program||Try Now|
|7. MATLAB||Best Freemium Email Sentiment Analysis Tool||Try Now|
|8. Kinetic Trace||Top Rated Sentiment Analysis Software||Try Now|
We hope that you found this guide helpful in choosing the best Sentiment Analysis Tool for your specific needs. Feel free to share the article with your friends and help spread the knowledge.