TLDR: Short on time and want to jump straight to the answer?
As per our research, the best Portfolio Management Software for most people is Investment Account Manager.
A good portfolio management software will help you discover new investment opportunities while maximizing your returns. It is also beneficial to have software that allows you to review your portfolio at any time and get quick insights on whether or not an investment is profitable. The benefits of portfolio management software go beyond just aiding investors. It can also help businesses grow by helping them keep an eye on their most important assets – their most valuable assets right here, in their businesses. You can manage multiple investments and track their performance using the software. It is also helpful to have a system in place that allows you to see how your portfolio compares against others.
After researching dozens of Portfolio Management Software options available in the market today, we have compiled this list of top 8 Portfolio Management Software to help you find the perfect solution based on your specific needs.
The 8 Best Portfolio Management Software
Here are our top picks for the best Portfolio Management Software,
- Investment Account Manager – Overall Best Portfolio Management Software
- Fund Manager – Simple and Easy to Use Investment Tracking Software for Beginners
- Ghostfolio – Most Popular Investment Portfolio Management Software
- Morningstar – Most Versatile Stock Tracking Software for Flexibility and Customization
- Quicken – Best Investment Portfolio Management Software with Fast and Reliable Support
- Addepar – Most Affordable Wealth Management Software
- BlackRock Alladin – Best Freemium Portfolio Tracking Software
- FinFolio – Top Rated Investment Tracking Software
So, let’s read on further to get a complete idea of our top Portfolio Management Software picks for this year.
1. Investment Account Manager – Overall Best Portfolio Management Software
Since 1985, investment account manager has helped hundreds of people better understand and manage their investment portfolios. Download our free trial today!. Investment account manager.
2. Fund Manager – Simple and Easy to Use Investment Tracking Software for Beginners
Track the performance of your stocks, mutual funds, and other investments with fund manager, portfolio management software. Portfolio management software – fund manager.
3. Ghostfolio – Most Popular Investment Portfolio Management Software
Ghostfolio is a lightweight application to keep track of your financial assets like stocks, ETFS or cryptocurrencies across multiple platforms. Ghostfolio – open source wealth management software.
4. Morningstar – Most Versatile Stock Tracking Software for Flexibility and Customization
Track your investment portfolio, evaluate your strategy, and create watchlists of potential opportunities. Start a 14-day free trial to morningstar premium to unlock advisor-grade portfolio management reports. Portfolio manager – morningstar.
5. Quicken – Best Investment Portfolio Management Software with Fast and Reliable Support
Quicken allows you to track your investment portfolio in one, simple dashboard. Monitor your investment accounts with quicken’s investing software today. Quicken investing management software – track your investments today.
6. Addepar – Most Affordable Wealth Management Software
Addepar is a wealth management platform specializing in data aggregation, analytics and reporting. Provide clients with a complete, meaningful financial picture and offer better advice with consolidated and unified data. Learn more about addepar’s tailored, tech-forward wealth management software. Addepar – wealth management platform – addepar.
7. BlackRock Alladin – Best Freemium Portfolio Tracking Software
Aladdin is a portfolio management software that provides investment professionals a way to view and manage daily investments. Explore our enterprise solution. Blackrock aladdin – portfolio management software.
8. FinFolio – Top Rated Portfolio Tracking Software
Finfolio makes investment portfolio management software for investment advisors. Report, rebalance, trade, bill, CRM and host mobile-ready client portals. Investment portfolio management software for advisors – finfolio.
Final Thoughts – Best Portfolio Management Software
The right Portfolio Management Software for you, depends on your specific needs, of course. Most of our top Portfolio Management Software picks include a free trial, so don’t be shy about trying a few different brands until you find a perfect fit.
In review, here are our top 8 picks for the best Portfolio Management Software.
|Name||Use Case||Website Link|
|1. Investment Account Manager||Overall Best Portfolio Management Software||Try Now|
|2. Fund Manager||Simple and Easy to Use Investment Tracking Software for Beginners||Try Now|
|3. Ghostfolio||Most Popular Investment Portfolio Management Software||Try Now|
|4. Morningstar||Most Versatile Stock Tracking Software for Flexibility and Customization||Try Now|
|5. Quicken||Best Investment Portfolio Management Software with Fast and Reliable Support||Try Now|
|6. Addepar||Most Affordable Wealth Management Software||Try Now|
|7. BlackRock Alladin||Best Freemium Portfolio Tracking Software||Try Now|
|8. FinFolio||Top Rated Investment Tracking Software||Try Now|
We hope that you found this guide helpful in choosing the best Portfolio Management Software for your specific needs. Feel free to share the article with your friends and help spread the knowledge.