TLDR: Short on time and want to jump straight to the answer?
As per our research, the best Performance Testing Tool for most people is Apache Jmeter.
A performance testing tool is a set of procedures that are designed to help identify performance issues within your website or application. The benefits of performance testing tools include; Fewer defects, faster software releases, reduced costs of replacement or repair, access to early user feedback, and more. Performance testing tools are used in software development to measure three key criteria: System memory, I/O operations, and application performance. These tools are typically used by software developers and testers to measure the performance of various components, functions, and features within an application or system.
After researching dozens of Performance Testing Tool options available in the market today, we have compiled this list of top 8 Performance Testing Tools to help you find the perfect solution based on your specific needs.
The 8 Best Performance Testing Tools
Here are our top picks for the best Performance Testing Tool,
- Apache Jmeter – Overall Best Performance Testing Tool
- NeoLoad – Simple and Easy to Use Web Performance Testing Tool for Beginners
- Loadium – Most Popular Server Performance Testing Tool
- SmartBear – Most Versatile Software Performance Testing Tool for Flexibility and Customization
- IBM Rational Performance Tester – Best Performance Testing Tool for Web Application with Fast and Reliable Support
- WAPT Pro – Most Affordable Performance Testing Tool
- StresStimulus – Best Freemium Web Performance Testing Tool
- Gatling – Top Rated Web Performance Testing Tool
So, let’s read on further to get a complete idea of our top Performance Testing Tool picks for this year.
1. Apache Jmeter – Overall Best Performance Testing Tool
The apache jmeter™ application is open source software, a 100% pure java application designed to load test functional behavior and measure performance. Apache jmeter – apache jmeter™.
2. NeoLoad – Simple and Easy to Use Web Performance Testing Tool for Beginners
Load testing: Discover what is the most powerful, the fastest and the most automated performance testing tool for web and mobile applications. Load testing software – neoload performance testing tools.
3. Loadium – Most Popular Server Performance Testing Tool
Loadium – performance testing and load testing tool – totally compatible with jmeter & gatling – simple workflow. Amazing reporting features. 24/7 support. Cut your cost, reduce business risk and customer satisfaction. Loadium – performance testing and load testing tool.
4. SmartBear – Most Versatile Software Performance Testing Tool for Flexibility and Customization
Smartbear provides a portfolio of performance testing tools that make automating UI and API load tests faster and more accurate than ever. Performance and load testing solutions by smartbear.
5. IBM Rational Performance Tester – Best Performance Testing Tool for Web Application with Fast and Reliable Support
IBM rational performance tester helps software testing teams test earlier and more frequently as part of a DevOps approach. Rational performance tester – IBM.
6. WAPT Pro – Most Affordable Performance Testing Tool
With a single tool you can test all types of websites, mobile applications, corporate erp and CRM systems, web API services and even internet of things platforms. Wapt pro – test the performance of your website under load.
7. StresStimulus – Best Freemium Web Performance Testing Tool
Performance testing tool that records/Replays enterprise and mobile test scenarios without errors and works when other tools fail, thanks to its #1 script generator. Load testing tool for tough websites and mobile apps.
8. Gatling – Top Rated Web Performance Testing Tool
Gatling is an open-source load testing tool for web applications, designed for DevOps and continuous integration. Download gatling now!. Gatling open-source load testing – for DevOps and CI/CD.
Final Thoughts – Best Performance Testing Tool
The right Performance Testing Tool for you, depends on your specific needs, of course. Most of our top Performance Testing Tool picks include a free trial, so don’t be shy about trying a few different brands until you find a perfect fit.
In review, here are our top 8 picks for the best Performance Testing Tool.
|Name||Use Case||Website Link|
|1. Apache Jmeter||Overall Best Performance Testing Tool||Try Now|
|2. NeoLoad||Simple and Easy to Use Web Performance Testing Tool for Beginners||Try Now|
|3. Loadium||Most Popular Server Performance Testing Tool||Try Now|
|4. SmartBear||Most Versatile Software Performance Testing Tool for Flexibility and Customization||Try Now|
|5. IBM Rational Performance Tester||Best Performance Testing Tool for Web Application with Fast and Reliable Support||Try Now|
|6. WAPT Pro||Most Affordable Performance Testing Tool||Try Now|
|7. StresStimulus||Best Freemium Web Performance Testing Tool||Try Now|
|8. Gatling||Top Rated Web Performance Testing Tool||Try Now|
We hope that you found this guide helpful in choosing the best Performance Testing Tool for your specific needs. Feel free to share the article with your friends and help spread the knowledge.