TLDR: Short on time and want to jump straight to the answer?
As per our research, the best Overclocking Software for most people is Intel Performance Maximizer.
Overclocking is the process of setting a higher multiplier or clock rate, typically within the computer’s BIOS. In doing this, it forces the CPU and or GPU to handle more operations per second, thereby increasing the speed of the processors and the overall speed of the system. Overclocking lets you undo the throttling and run that slower chip at a faster speed, as if it were a less defective model. Overclocking is the practice of increasing the clock rate of a computer to exceed that certified by the manufacturer.
After researching dozens of Overclocking Software options available in the market today, we have compiled this list of top 8 Overclocking Software to help you find the perfect solution based on your specific needs.
The 8 Best Overclocking Software
Here are our top picks for the best Overclocking Software,
- Intel Performance Maximizer – Overall Best Overclocking Software
- MSI Afterburner – Simple and Easy to Use CPU Overclocking Software for Beginners
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility – Most Popular GPU Overclocking Software
- Velocity X – Most Versatile RAM Overclocking Software for Flexibility and Customization
- ASUS AI Overclocking – Best Overclocking Program with Fast and Reliable Support
- EVGA Precision X1 – Most Affordable Overclocking Tool
- ASRock OC Tuner – Best Freemium Overclocking App
- https://elmorlabs.com/ – Top Rated CPU Overclocking Software
So, let’s read on further to get a complete idea of our top Overclocking Software picks for this year.
1. Intel Performance Maximizer – Overall Best Overclocking Software
Add a speed boost for gaming or maximize creativity with intel® performance maximizer, a hyper-intelligent automated processor overclocking software. Overclocking software – intel® performance maximizer.
2. MSI Afterburner – Simple and Easy to Use CPU Overclocking Software for Beginners
Msi afterburner is the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility. It provides detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features like customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recording. Afterburner.
3. AMD Ryzen Master Utility – Most Popular GPU Overclocking Software
Get complete control over amd ryzen™ processor with amd ryzen™ master utility, which gives you advantages like personalized performance, and system monitoring!. Amd ryzen™ master utility for overclocking control – amd.
4. Velocity X – Most Versatile RAM Overclocking Software for Flexibility and Customization
VelocityX leverages NVIDIA GPU Boost Technology to monitor clock, temperature, speed, and more, ensuring that your graphics card is always running at optimum level.
5. ASUS AI Overclocking – Best Overclocking Program with Fast and Reliable Support
Asus AI overclocking is an intelligent utility that helps you get the most out of your build by automatically profiling your CPU and cooling system to predict optimal voltage and frequency settings. Asus │ AI overclocking.
6. EVGA Precision X1 – Most Affordable Overclocking Tool
Introducing evga precision x1ᐪᔿ. With a brand new layout, completely new codebase, new features and more, the new evga precision x1ᐪᔿ software is faster, easier and better than ever. When paired with an nvidia turing graphics card, the new evga precision x1ᐪᔿ will unleash its full potential with a built in overclock scanner, adjustable frequency curve and rgb led control. Evga – software – evga precision x1ᐪᔿ.
7. ASRock OC Tuner – Best Freemium Overclocking App
Asrock OC tuner is a user-friendly asrock overclocking tool which allows you to guard your system by hardware monitor function and overclock your hardware. Asrock > OC tuner.
8. https://elmorlabs.com/ – Top Rated Overclocking App
Hardware, software and overclocking. Elmorlabs – hardware, software and overclocking.
Final Thoughts – Best Overclocking Software
The right Overclocking Software for you, depends on your specific needs, of course. Most of our top Overclocking Software picks include a free trial, so don’t be shy about trying a few different brands until you find a perfect fit.
In review, here are our top 8 picks for the best Overclocking Software.
|Name||Use Case||Website Link|
|1. Intel Performance Maximizer||Overall Best Overclocking Software||Try Now|
|2. MSI Afterburner||Simple and Easy to Use CPU Overclocking Software for Beginners||Try Now|
|3. AMD Ryzen Master Utility||Most Popular GPU Overclocking Software||Try Now|
|4. Velocity X||Most Versatile RAM Overclocking Software for Flexibility and Customization||Try Now|
|5. ASUS AI Overclocking||Best Overclocking Program with Fast and Reliable Support||Try Now|
|6. EVGA Precision X1||Most Affordable Overclocking Tool||Try Now|
|7. ASRock OC Tuner||Best Freemium Overclocking App||Try Now|
|8. https://elmorlabs.com/||Top Rated CPU Overclocking Software||Try Now|
We hope that you found this guide helpful in choosing the best Overclocking Software for your specific needs. Feel free to share the article with your friends and help spread the knowledge.