TLDR: Short on time and want to jump straight to the answer?
As per our research, the best Nonprofit Accounting Software for most people is Aplos.
Nonprofit accounting software is used by organizations like schools, churches, hospitals, and non-profits that need the resources to run efficiently. Auditing is performed by employees or contractors who are free from bookkeeping duties while also being responsible for maintaining accurate records for their organization. Nonprofit organizations rely heavily on software for their accounting needs because it assists them in keeping track of money, time, assets, and staff. The ability to manage your finances on a computer allows professional donors and administrators to do their jobs easier and more efficiently. Nonprofit accounting software reduces the time spent making these accounting calculations and filing them with the IRS so that employees can concentrate on their core nonprofit duties without being pulled away from day-to-day tasks at their main job.
After researching dozens of Nonprofit Accounting Software options available in the market today, we have compiled this list of top 8 Nonprofit Accounting Software to help you find the perfect solution based on your specific needs.
The 8 Best Nonprofit Accounting Software
Here are our top picks for the best Nonprofit Accounting Software,
- Aplos – Overall Best Nonprofit Accounting Software
- Zoho Books – Simple and Easy to Use Accounting Software for Nonprofits for Beginners
- ZipBooks – Most Popular Online Nonprofit Accounting Software
- Sage Intacct – Most Versatile Not for Profit Accounting Software for Flexibility and Customization
- MIP Fund Accounting – Best Nonprofit Bookkeeping Software with Fast and Reliable Support
- Xero – Most Affordable Accounting Software for Nonprofit Organizations
- QuickBooks – Best Freemium Nonprofit Fund Accounting Software
- Blackbaud – Top Rated Accounting Software for Nonprofits
So, let’s read on further to get a complete idea of our top Nonprofit Accounting Software picks for this year.
1. Aplos – Overall Best Nonprofit Accounting Software
Nonprofit accounting made simple. Manage your books, track and accept donations, and create reports and giving receipts needed for fund accounting. Top-reviewed nonprofit accounting software – aplos.
2. Zoho Books – Simple and Easy to Use Accounting Software for Nonprofits for Beginners
Zoho books nonprofit accounting software simplifies bookkeeping for NGO & charitable organizations. Manage accounting online. Try for free!. Nonprofit accounting software – easy accounting for charities & NGO – zoho books.
3. ZipBooks – Most Popular Online Nonprofit Accounting Software
When you’re building your nonprofit, your focus should be your mission, not your expenses. Enter zipbooks—free accounting software for nonprofits. Free quickbooks for nonprofits – zipbooks.
4. Sage Intacct – Most Versatile Not for Profit Accounting Software for Flexibility and Customization
Our cloud nonprofit accounting software helps 501(C) Charities, associations, foundations, and faith-based organizations save money, increase revenue, and improve operations. Nonprofit accounting and financial management solutions – sage intacct, INC.
5. MIP Fund Accounting – Best Nonprofit Bookkeeping Software with Fast and Reliable Support
Mip is the leading accounting software solution for nonprofits. Easily track, manage, and meet complex funding and reporting requirements. Learn more!. Mip fund accounting – nonprofit accounting software.
6. Xero – Most Affordable Accounting Software for Nonprofit Organizations
Need easy-to-use non-profit accounting software? See your updated cash flow & share donation and expense data with donors, board members, & volunteers. Non-profit accounting software – xero us xero homepage xero homepage xero homepage xero the current region is united states Twitter facebook YouTube LinkedIn instagram.
7. QuickBooks – Best Freemium Nonprofit Fund Accounting Software
Quickbooks nonprofit accounting software simplifies fund accounting. Manage donations, grants and pledges from one place. Get reports by fund or program. Try us for free. Nonprofit accounting software, manage fund accounting.
8. Blackbaud – Top Rated Nonprofit Fund Accounting Software
Blackbaud’s fund accounting solutions help charitable organizations streamline fiscal processes & demonstrate accountability to stakeholders. Learn more now!. Charity & nonprofit fund accounting software – blackbaud blackbaud-logo facebook Twitter instagram YouTube linkedin2 search clipboard folder-download b_logo.
Final Thoughts – Best Nonprofit Accounting Software
The right Nonprofit Accounting Software for you, depends on your specific needs, of course. Most of our top Nonprofit Accounting Software picks include a free trial, so don’t be shy about trying a few different brands until you find a perfect fit.
In review, here are our top 8 picks for the best Nonprofit Accounting Software.
|Overall Best Nonprofit Accounting Software
|2. Zoho Books
|Simple and Easy to Use Accounting Software for Nonprofits for Beginners
|Most Popular Online Nonprofit Accounting Software
|4. Sage Intacct
|Most Versatile Not for Profit Accounting Software for Flexibility and Customization
|5. MIP Fund Accounting
|Best Nonprofit Bookkeeping Software with Fast and Reliable Support
|Most Affordable Accounting Software for Nonprofit Organizations
|Best Freemium Nonprofit Fund Accounting Software
|Top Rated Accounting Software for Nonprofits
We hope that you found this guide helpful in choosing the best Nonprofit Accounting Software for your specific needs. Feel free to share the article with your friends and help spread the knowledge.