TLDR: Short on time and want to jump straight to the answer?
As per our research, the best Facial Recognition Software for most people is Microsoft Azure Face API.
Facial recognition software is a motion-based system that uses cameras to capture a person’s face and unlock apps on a smartphone based on that face. The security software is designed to be installed by airports, ticket offices, nursing homes, stores that accept credit cards, and other locations where consumers might be targeted by criminals looking for personal information. Companies are adopting biometrics as part of an overall strategy to increase security and reduce fraud. The most common application is for employee identification, which provides a secure way to access a business if your identity is compromised.
After researching dozens of Facial Recognition Software options available in the market today, we have compiled this list of top 8 Facial Recognition Software to help you find the perfect solution based on your specific needs.
The 8 Best Facial Recognition Software
Here are our top picks for the best Facial Recognition Software,
- Microsoft Azure Face API – Overall Best Facial Recognition Software
- FaceFirst – Simple and Easy to Use Face Recognition Software for Beginners
- piXlogic – Most Popular Face Detection Software
- BioID – Most Versatile Face Recognition Software for Windows 10 for Flexibility and Customization
- Face Detection Software – Best Face Recognition Application with Fast and Reliable Support
- IntelliVision – Most Affordable Face Recognition Program
- NtechLab – Best Freemium Facial Recognition Tool
- QNAP – Top Rated Face Recognition Software
So, let’s read on further to get a complete idea of our top Facial Recognition Software picks for this year.
1. Microsoft Azure Face API – Overall Best Facial Recognition Software
Use face, part of azure cognitive services, to detect and recognize people and their key attributes in images. Facial recognition – microsoft azure.
2. FaceFirst – Simple and Easy to Use Face Recognition Software for Beginners
Facefirst’s face recognition system is creating a safer planet through face recognition security software for retailers, airports, law enforcement and more. Face recognition software: Best-in-class enterprise facial recognition security platform.
3. piXlogic – Most Popular Face Detection Software
Pixlogic, a facial recognition software, helps law enforcement organizations detect & identify faces, objects & text strings while auto-tagging content. Pixlogic facial recognition & detection software – carahsoft.
4. BioID – Most Versatile Face Recognition Software for Windows 10 for Flexibility and Customization
Bioid offers liveness detection & facial recognition as a service. 20 years of experience in biometric authentication. Made in germany. Face recognition & liveness detection software – biometrics – bioid.
5. Face Detection Software – Best Face Recognition Application with Fast and Reliable Support
Face detection software. (Open source) Code about detecting faces via image processing algorithms. Facial recognition API, sdk and face login apps. Face detection software facial recognition source code API sdk.
6. IntelliVision – Most Affordable Face Recognition Program
Intellivision face recognition software is an accurate, AI-based technology that runs inside the camera or on-server for security and access control. Face – facial recognition software – access control – intellivision.
7. NtechLab – Best Freemium Facial Recognition Tool
Leading facial recognition technology. Findface provide solutions for government and business. Face, body, vehicle, and license plate number recognition – ntechlab.
8. QNAP – Top Rated Facial Recognition Tool
Qvr face is a facial recognition solution that enables instant identification with live video analytics. Third-party partners can use qnap API to leverage data from qvr face to build security systems or smart retail services. Qvr face – smart facial recognition – qnap.
Final Thoughts – Best Facial Recognition Software
The right Facial Recognition Software for you, depends on your specific needs, of course. Most of our top Facial Recognition Software picks include a free trial, so don’t be shy about trying a few different brands until you find a perfect fit.
In review, here are our top 8 picks for the best Facial Recognition Software.
|Name||Use Case||Website Link|
|1. Microsoft Azure Face API||Overall Best Facial Recognition Software||Try Now|
|2. FaceFirst||Simple and Easy to Use Face Recognition Software for Beginners||Try Now|
|3. piXlogic||Most Popular Face Detection Software||Try Now|
|4. BioID||Most Versatile Face Recognition Software for Windows 10 for Flexibility and Customization||Try Now|
|5. Face Detection Software||Best Face Recognition Application with Fast and Reliable Support||Try Now|
|6. IntelliVision||Most Affordable Face Recognition Program||Try Now|
|7. NtechLab||Best Freemium Facial Recognition Tool||Try Now|
|8. QNAP||Top Rated Face Recognition Software||Try Now|
We hope that you found this guide helpful in choosing the best Facial Recognition Software for your specific needs. Feel free to share the article with your friends and help spread the knowledge.