Email marketing is a channel that provides the highest ROI among various other marketing activities. Whether you want to send out welcome emails to new users or promotional offers to potential clients, using email marketing software can make the process easier for you.
There are a vast number of email marketing services available today. It can be tough to decide upon one tool for your business needs. So we have put together this list of the top 10 email marketing tools based on our market research.
Best Email Marketing Software & Services (Compared, Ranked & Reviewed)
|Email Marketing Tool
|Use Case (Best For)
|Overall Best Email Marketing Service For Small Business
|Best Email Marketing Software For Beginners
|Most Affordable & Value For Money Email Marketing Platform For Startups
|Best Email Marketing Tool For Bloggers, Content Creators & Newsletters
|Best Email Marketing & Sales Automation CRM Software
|All-in-one Marketing Automation & Email Campaign Software
|All-in-one Email Marketing Tool with Sales & Marketing CRM
|Best Bulk Email Marketing Platform For Marketing & Developer Teams
|Oldest & Popular Email Marketing Service Provider For Sending Newsletters
|Best Email Marketing Software For Ecommerce
In Depth Review Of The Top 10 Email Marketing Platforms
#1 Constant Contact – Overall Best Email Marketing Service For Small Business | Pricing Starts From $20/Month
Constant Contact is an all-in-one platform to create email marketing campaigns like a pro with easy-to-use features. It enables you to put your marketing on autopilot with personalized, scheduled, and targeted emails.
Constant Contact Free Trial
Constant Contact offers a 60-day free trial to evaluate how it can help grow your business. The free plan allows you to send unlimited emails to a maximum of 100 contacts.
Constant Contact Features
- Smart, drag & drop email editor for creating great-looking emails
- Email marketing automation for sending welcome emails & triggered email sequences
- Increase your eCommerce sales with segmented & automated emails
- Real-time email tracking tools to calculate the click rate & open rate
- Access to over hundred email templates which are easy to edit & customize
Constant Contact Pricing
Constant Contact offers two pricing plans,
- Email: Starting at $20/month for 500 contacts
- Email Plus: Starting at $45/month for 500 contacts
Verdict – Who is Constant Contact best suited for?
Constant Contact is the best email marketing software for small businesses & organizations looking to create professional emails & build better customer relationships via email marketing.
#2 Sendinblue – Best Email Marketing Software For Beginner | Pricing Starts From $25/Month
Sendinblue is an all-in-one email marketing service that is built to scale & adapt to your business needs.
Sendinblue Free Trial
Sendinblue offers a free email marketing plan for beginners. It allows you to send up to 300 emails per day for free.
- Design professional looking emails using the intuitive drag & drop builder
- Advanced email personalization options for dynamically adding text
- Create a smart recipient list by targeting based on segmentation of users
- Increase open rates with machine learning-powered send time optimization
- Use SMS marketing to directly reach your customers
- Improve the design, engagement & deliverability of your transactional emails
Sendinblue offers four pricing plans
- Free: $0/month for up to 300 emails per day
- Lite: Starting from $25/month for 10,000 emails
- Premium: Starting from $65/month for 20,000 emails
- Enterprise: Get quote for your custom needs
Verdict – Who is Sendinblue best suited for?
Sendinblue is the best email marketing tool if you are just getting started with email marketing. It has a very neat & intuitive UI that makes email marketing easier for beginners.
#3 MailerLite – Most Affordable & Value For Money Email Marketing Platform For Startups | Pricing Starts From $10/Month
MailerLite provides all the latest email marketing features designed to help you grow subscribers and build stronger relationships.
MailerLite Free Trial
MailerLite offers a 14-day free trial to evaluate the premium features including live chat, email template library & auto resend. It also has a forever-free plan for sending up to 12,000 emails per month to a maximum of 1,000 subscribers.
- Create beautiful emails using drag & drop editor, custom HTML editor & a variety of free email templates
- Grow your subscribers with landing page builder, popups & embedded forms
- Personalize emails by using features like segmentation, interest groups tagging & email automation
- Optimize your email campaigns using A/B testing & smart delivery based on time zone
- Track email performance with click maps, surveys & campaign reports
MailerLite offers two pricing plans,
- Free plan: $0/month for up to 12,000 emails per month & 1000 subscribers
- Premium plan: Starting from $10/month for sending unlimited emails to maximum of 1000 subscribers
Verdict – Who is MailerLite best suited for?
MailerLite is the most affordable email marketing that comes with all the advanced email marketing features like segmentation, email automation & A/B testing.
#4 ConvertKit – Best Email Marketing Tool For Bloggers, Content Creators & Newsletters | Pricing Starts From $29/Month
ConvertKit provides the best email marketing tools and automation that you need to grow your blog and business as an online creator.
ConvertKit Free Trial
ConvertKit offers a forever-free plan to manage email lists with up to 1,000 subscribers. It is great for beginners who are just getting started with building an audience.
- Write simple, beautiful emails with in-built email designer
- Setup email signup forms on your website
- Send automatic email sequences to new subscribers
- Build a great relationship with your audience & grow your business with email marketing
- Sell your digital products & subscriptions
ConvertKit offers three pricing plans,
- Free: $0/month for up to 1,000 subscribers
- Creator: Starting at $29/month or $25/month (paid annually) for up to 1,000 subscribers
- Creator Plus: Starting at $59/month or $50/month (paid annually) for up to 1,000 subscribers
Verdict – Who is ConvertKit best suited for?
ConvertKit is the most recommended email marketing software for online creators.
Make sure to check out ConvertKit if you are a blogger, podcaster, YouTuber, course creator, coach, musician, photographer, maker, or freelancer.
#5 ActiveCampaign – Best Email Marketing & Sales Automation CRM Software | Pricing Starts From $15/Month
ActiveCampaign is a platform that gives you email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM tools that you need to create incredible customer experiences.
ActiveCampaign Free Trial
ActiveCampaign offers a 14-day free trial to allow users to evaluate the core features. No credit card is needed for the free trial.
- Easily broadcast one-time email campaigns to your list
- Send triggered emails based on the user engagement
- Group your audience into segment to send highly targeted emails
- Send emails to new subscribers using autoresponders
- Convert leads into customers with email funnels & sequences
- Schedule your email for a specific date & time
ActiveCampaign offers four pricing plans depending upon the list size,
- Lite: Starting at $15/month or $9/month (paid annually) for 500 contacts
- Plus: Starting at $70/month or $49/month (paid annually) for 500 contacts
- Professional: Starting at $159/month or $129/month (paid annually) for 500 contacts
- Enterprise: Starting at $279/month or $229/month (paid annually) for 500 contacts
Verdict – Who is ActiveCampaign best suited for?
ActiveCampaign is the best all-in-one platform for automating your email marketing, sales, service & support experiences. It is the perfect email marketing solution for eCommerce, digital businesses & B2B companies. Start using ActiveCampaign now & so that your sales and marketing team will thank you later.
#5 GetResponse – All-In-One Marketing Automation & Email Campaign Software | Pricing Starts From $15/Month
GetResponse is a powerful email marketing software with professional email templates, easy design tools, and high email deliverability.
GetResponse Free Trial
GetResponse offers a 30-day free trial to test any of their paid plans.
- Analyze campaign performance from anywhere using the mobile app
- Track stats like opens, clicks, bounces & more
- Experiment with multiple email subject lines using A/B testing tool
- Win back customers with abandoned cart emails
- Use dynamic content for better personalization
- Explore the library of free, professionally-designed email templates
- Preview designs on desktop and mobile devices
GetResponse offers four pricing plans,
- Basic: Starting from $15/month or $12.30/month (paid annually)
- Plus: Starting from $49/month or $40.18 (paid annually)
- Professional: Starting $99/month or $81.18/month (paid annually)
- Max: Get a quote
Note: The starting prices for each plan are mentioned for up to 1000 email contacts.
Verdict – Who is GetResponse best suited for?
GetResponse is a great all-in-one marketing tool for entrepreneurs, marketers & large organizations. It enables you to send emails and build an engaged contact base.
#7 HubSpot – All-In-One Email Marketing Tool With Sales & Marketing CRM | Pricing Starts From $50/Month
HubSpot is a platform that enables you to create, personalize, and optimize your marketing emails without waiting on designers or IT.
HubSpot Free Trial
HubSpot offers a generous free plan with all the basic features of marketing, sales & support tools.
- Personalize emails to get more opens and click through rate
- Optimize email campaigns with A/B tests and analytics
- Create stunning email templates
- Send a perfectly timed follow-up
- Use machine learning to deliver emails to prospects when they’re most likely to engage
HubSpot marketing software offers three pricing plans,
- Starter: $50/month or $45/month (paid annually)
- Professional: $890/month or $800/month (paid annually)
- Enterprise: $3,200/month
Verdict – Who is HubSpot best suited for?
HubSpot is an all-in-one marketing, sales, and service software that helps your business grow without compromise.
#8 Mailjet – Best Bulk Email Marketing Platform For Marketing & Developer Teams | Pricing Starts From $10/Month
Mailjet is an easy-to-use all-in-one email marketing platform with unique transactional and marketing email solutions.
Mailjet Free Trial
Mailjet offers a lifetime free plan that allows you to send up to 6000 emails per month (200 emails per day).
- Easily manage, segment & grow your contact list
- Monitor & optimize email campaign performance
- Email builder for creating beautiful & responsive emails
- Setup SMTP servers in minutes
- Let marketers & developers work together using the team collaboration feature
Mailjet offers four pricing plans,
- Free: $0/month for sending up to 200 emails per day
- Basic: Starting at $9.65/month for sending up to 30,000 emails
- Premium: Starting at $20.95/month for sending up to 30,000 emails
- Enterprise: Custom solution for high volume senders
Verdict – Who is Mailjet best suited for?
Mailjet is the best mass email service for sending bulk email blasts. It is highly recommended for marketers & developers.
#9 AWeber – Oldest & Popular Email Marketing Service Provider For Sending Newsletters | Pricing Starts From $19/Month
Aweber is an email marketing app that allows you to automate your email marketing with autoresponders.
AWeber Free Trial
AWeber offers a generous free plan for sending up to 3000 emails per month to a maximum of 500 subscribers.
- AI-powered email template designer
- Create visually stunning landing pages
- Automatically broadcast the latest posts from your blog
- Personalize communications by using tagging & dynamic content
- Quickly connect with other business software
AWeber offers two pricing plans,
- Free: $0/month
- Pro: $19/month or $16.15 (paid annually)
Verdict – Who is AWeber best suited for?
AWeber is a powerfully simple email marketing solution for small businesses that make it easy to connect with your audience.
#10 Omnisend – Best Email Marketing Software For Ecommerce | Pricing Starts From $16/Month
Omnisend is an easy-to-use platform for eCommerce email marketing, SMS marketing & automation.
Omnisend Free Trial
Omnisend offers a 14-day free trial to test drive all the core features. It also offers a free plan for sending up to 15000 emails per month
- Do omnichannel marketing via SMS, email & web push notifications
- Actionable reporting tools to take data-backed decisions
- Convert more website visitors with popups & signup boxes
- Fully integrated with all major ecommerce platforms
- Connect multiple ecommerce store under one account
Omnisend offers four pricing plans,
- Free: $0/month
- Standard: $16/month or $13/month (paid annually)
- Pro: $99/month or $80/month (paid annually)
- Enterprise: custom pricing
Verdict – Who is Omnisend best suited for?
More than 50,000 eCommerce brands use Omnisend to grow their business with email marketing. Hence, it is a highly recommended email marketing software for eCommerce.
Best Free Email Marketing Software & Tools
Today, most of the top email marketing services come with a basic forever-free plan without any obligation to upgrade to a paid plan.
The basic free plan in these email marketing tools should be sufficient for small businesses & marketers who are just getting started with email marketing.
The free plans offered generally are limited based on the number of contacts you can have & the monthly emails that you can send.
|Free Email Marketing Services
|Free Plan Subscribers & Monthly Email Limit
|What’s included in the Free Plan?
|1,000 subscribers & unlimited emails per month
|Moosend is a new email marketing platform for small businesses. It has the most generous free plan that you can use for sending unlimited emails. It also offers sign-up forms with reporting & analytics features. In my opinion, this is the best free email marketing tool out there.
|2,500 contacts & 15,000 emails per month
|The sender is an easy-to-use email marketing automation software. It offers a free plan for up to 2,500 subscribers & up to 15,000 emails per month.
|2,500 subscribers & 10,000 emails per month
|Email Octopus is a powerful email marketing software that comes with a generous free plan. With the free plan, you can send up to 10,000 emails per month for up to 2,500 contacts.
|1,000 subscribers & 12,000 emails per month
|MailerLite is the most affordable email marketing service out there. It also comes with a free plan for up to 1,000 subscribers & 12,000 monthly emails. You can also use features like drag & drop email editor & landing page builder using the free plan.
|Unlimited contacts & 9,000 email per month (max 300/day)
|Sendinblue is an all-in-one email marketing software for the marketing & sales teams. It offers a generous free plan for sending up to 9,000 emails per month. It also supports contact management, transactional emails & marketing automation in the free tier.
|2,000 subscribers & 10,000 emails per month
|Mailchimp, which is one of the most popular email marketing software that offers a free plan for up to 2,000 subscribers & 10,000 monthly emails. It is an all-in-one marketing CRM platform. Do check this out if you are just getting started.
|500 subscribers & 15,000 emails per month
|Sendpulse is an email marketing tool for marketers which offers a free plan for up to 500 contacts & 15,000 emails per month. It also comes with 100+ email templates & A/B testing features.
|500 contacts & 15,000 emails per month (max 2,000 per day)
|Omnisend is a really useful email marketing tool for eCommerce businesses. It offers a free plan for sending up to 15,000 emails per month with a max of 2,000 emails per day. You can create up to 3 signup forms in the free plan.
|Unlimited contacts & 6,000 emails per month (max 200/day)
|Mailjet is a great email marketing service that offers a free plan for sending up to 200 emails per day.
|HubSpot is a simple sales & marketing CRM software. It has a free plan which can be used for running email campaigns. It also has a lot of other marketing features in the free tier.
|ConvertKit is a really simple email marketing service for bloggers & online creators. It has a free plan where you can create landing pages, sell products & send emails for up to 1,000 subscribers.
|250 emails per month
|Benchmark email marketing platform offers a free tier that can be used to send up to 250 individual emails per month.