TLDR: Short on time and want to jump straight to the answer?
As per our research, the best Database Monitoring Tool for most people is ManageEngine Applications Manager.
A database monitoring tool is a system that monitors a database for changes. The changes can reflect changes in hardware or software within the database, as well as the addition or removal of users or queries. The monitoring system can alert the administrator if anomalies are found and can also let them know which actions need to be taken as a result of the identified anomalies. By monitoring large amounts of data such as customer credit files or social media accounts, a database monitoring tool can alert administrators in the event of potential credit card fraud or major account compromise.
After researching dozens of Database Monitoring Tool options available in the market today, we have compiled this list of top 8 Database Monitoring Tools to help you find the perfect solution based on your specific needs.
The 8 Best Database Monitoring Tools
Here are our top picks for the best Database Monitoring Tool,
- ManageEngine Applications Manager – Overall Best Database Monitoring Tool
- Quest – Simple and Easy to Use Database Monitoring Software for Beginners
- Heroix Longitude – Most Popular Database Activity Monitoring Tool
- Datadog Database Monitoring – Most Versatile Database Performance Monitoring Tool for Flexibility and Customization
- Dynatrace – Best Database Monitoring System with Fast and Reliable Support
- Idera SQL Check – Most Affordable Database Performance Tool
- Nagios – Best Freemium Database Activity Monitoring Vendor
- Percona – Top Rated Database Monitoring Software
So, let’s read on further to get a complete idea of our top Database Monitoring Tool picks for this year.
1. ManageEngine Applications Manager – Overall Best Database Monitoring Tool
Applications manager’s database monitoring tool provides performance and availability metrics for oracle, SQL, db2, & mysql databases. Try now!. Database monitoring tools – db performance monitor – manageengine applications manager.
2. Quest – Simple and Easy to Use Database Monitoring Software for Beginners
Quest database performance monitoring software tools and solutions help maximize the performance and availability of your key applications and databases. Database performance monitoring software tools.
3. Heroix Longitude – Most Popular Database Activity Monitoring Tool
Database monitoring is the tracking of database performance and resources in order to create and maintain a high performance and highly available. Effective database monitoring – longitude.
4. Datadog Database Monitoring – Most Versatile Database Performance Monitoring Tool for Flexibility and Customization
Monitor the health of your databases and troubleshoot performance issues in real-time, all in a unified platform with datadog. Database monitoring – datadog white modal up arrow icon/World.
5. Dynatrace – Best Database Monitoring System with Fast and Reliable Support
Database monitoring provides your teams with all the metrics and insights required to identify and solve issues, as well as set up high-performing…. Database monitoring – dynatrace facebook Twitter instagram LinkedIn YouTube glassdoor.
6. Idera SQL Check – Most Affordable Database Performance Tool
Monitor 20 key performance metrics throughout your SQL server environment with your free trial of SQL check by idera. Download and start your trial today. Real-time SQL performance monitoring – free tool – idera.
7. Nagios – Best Freemium Database Activity Monitoring Vendor
Nagios XI provides complete monitoring of database servers and databases – including availability, database and table sizes, cache ratios, and other key metrics. Implementing database monitoring with nagios allows you to increase application availability, increase database performance and to detect database outages, failures, and table corruption quickly. Database monitoring – nagios.
8. Percona – Top Rated Database Activity Monitoring Vendor
Percona’s open source database software and tools for managing and monitoring mysql, mariadb, mongodb, postgresql, AWS, and other open source database performance. Over 150,000 downloads. Percona monitoring and management.
Final Thoughts – Best Database Monitoring Tool
The right Database Monitoring Tool for you, depends on your specific needs, of course. Most of our top Database Monitoring Tool picks include a free trial, so don’t be shy about trying a few different brands until you find a perfect fit.
In review, here are our top 8 picks for the best Database Monitoring Tool.
|Name||Use Case||Website Link|
|1. ManageEngine Applications Manager||Overall Best Database Monitoring Tool||Try Now|
|2. Quest||Simple and Easy to Use Database Monitoring Software for Beginners||Try Now|
|3. Heroix Longitude||Most Popular Database Activity Monitoring Tool||Try Now|
|4. Datadog Database Monitoring||Most Versatile Database Performance Monitoring Tool for Flexibility and Customization||Try Now|
|5. Dynatrace||Best Database Monitoring System with Fast and Reliable Support||Try Now|
|6. Idera SQL Check||Most Affordable Database Performance Tool||Try Now|
|7. Nagios||Best Freemium Database Activity Monitoring Vendor||Try Now|
|8. Percona||Top Rated Database Monitoring Software||Try Now|
We hope that you found this guide helpful in choosing the best Database Monitoring Tool for your specific needs. Feel free to share the article with your friends and help spread the knowledge.