TLDR: Short on time and want to jump straight to the answer?
As per our research, the best Data Mapping Tool for most people is Xplenty.
A data mapping tool is a software application that maps data from one set of sources to another set of sources. The data mapping tool can be used for a variety of purposes. Data mapping tools allow you to visualize data. It can help you find patterns in large amounts of data and reveal new details about your own or other organizations’ operations. It allows all business leaders to quickly capture information and share their findings with the team or even the world.
After researching dozens of Data Mapping Tool options available in the market today, we have compiled this list of top 8 Data Mapping Tools to help you find the perfect solution based on your specific needs.
The 8 Best Data Mapping Tools
Here are our top picks for the best Data Mapping Tool,
- Xplenty – Overall Best Data Mapping Tool
- CloverETL (CloverDX) – Simple and Easy to Use Data Mapping Software for Beginners
- Pentaho – Most Popular Automated Data Mapping Tool
- Talend Data Integration – Most Versatile ETL Data Mapping Tool for Flexibility and Customization
- IBM InfoSphere DataStage – Best Visual Data Mapping Tool with Fast and Reliable Support
- Altova MapForce Platform – Most Affordable Data Mapping Software Solution
- Pimcore – Best Freemium Data Mapping Tool
- Informatica PowerCenter – Top Rated Data Mapping Software
So, let’s read on further to get a complete idea of our top Data Mapping Tool picks for this year.
1. Xplenty – Overall Best Data Mapping Tool
Xplenty’s data integration, etl and elt platform streamlines data processing and saves time. Allow your business to focus on insight instead of preparation. Xplenty – simplified etl & reverse etl icon-arrow-down-xplenty icon-arrow-down-xplenty.
2. CloverETL (CloverDX) – Simple and Easy to Use Data Mapping Software for Beginners
Cloverdx is an enterprise data management platform designed to solve demanding real-world data challenges. Design, automate, operate and publish data. Cloverdx – solve demanding, real-world data challenges.
3. Pentaho – Most Popular Automated Data Mapping Tool
Data management and analytics simplifies your data operations and democratize information access for all your enterprise stakeholders with policy-based automation and metadata-driven data management. Data management and analytics – hitachi vantara.
4. Talend Data Integration – Most Versatile ETL Data Mapping Tool for Flexibility and Customization
Talend data integration is an enterprise data integration tool to connect, access, and manage data from different sources. Talend data integration — software to connect, access, and transform data – talend.
5. IBM InfoSphere DataStage – Best Visual Data Mapping Tool with Fast and Reliable Support
Explore IBM datastage, a powerful, scalable etl tool that delivers near real-time integration of all data types across on-premises and cloud environments. Datastage – IBM.
6. Altova MapForce Platform – Most Affordable Data Mapping Software Solution
Altova mapforce is an easy-to-use, graphical data mapping tool for mapping, converting, and transforming xml, databases, flat files, json, edi, excel (Ooxml), protobuf, and web services. Simply drag and drop to map between different formats; Then convert data instantly or choose from multiple automation options. Data mapping tools: Mapforce – altova.
7. Pimcore – Best Freemium Data Mapping Tool
Pimcore master data management (Mdm) Software centrally manages master data records, improving data transparency and business productivity. Mdm – master data management – mdm software – pimcore.
8. Informatica PowerCenter – Top Rated Data Mapping Tool
Powercenter’s scalable, high-performance foundation for data integration continues to evolve. Migrating from on-prem to the cloud is now easier than ever. Powercenter enterprise data integration – informatica.
Final Thoughts – Best Data Mapping Tool
The right Data Mapping Tool for you, depends on your specific needs, of course. Most of our top Data Mapping Tool picks include a free trial, so don’t be shy about trying a few different brands until you find a perfect fit.
In review, here are our top 8 picks for the best Data Mapping Tool.
|Overall Best Data Mapping Tool
|2. CloverETL (CloverDX)
|Simple and Easy to Use Data Mapping Software for Beginners
|Most Popular Automated Data Mapping Tool
|4. Talend Data Integration
|Most Versatile ETL Data Mapping Tool for Flexibility and Customization
|5. IBM InfoSphere DataStage
|Best Visual Data Mapping Tool with Fast and Reliable Support
|6. Altova MapForce Platform
|Most Affordable Data Mapping Software Solution
|Best Freemium Data Mapping Tool
|8. Informatica PowerCenter
|Top Rated Data Mapping Software
We hope that you found this guide helpful in choosing the best Data Mapping Tool for your specific needs. Feel free to share the article with your friends and help spread the knowledge.