TLDR: Short on time and want to jump straight to the answer?
As per our research, the best Big Data Tool for most people is IBM.
A big data analytics tool is a software solution that helps businesses visualize their performance, set up goals, measure progress and engage with potential customers through a multitude of digital channels. This can be used by businesses of all sizes to better understand their competition, plan marketing campaigns, measure employee engagement, and more. A big data tool is a system of software or hardware-implemented to process or generate large amounts of data in an organized manner for analytics, data analysis, or commercial purposes.
After researching dozens of Big Data Tool options available in the market today, we have compiled this list of top 8 Big Data Tools to help you find the perfect solution based on your specific needs.
The 8 Best Big Data Tools
Here are our top picks for the best Big Data Tool,
- IBM – Overall Best Big Data Tool
- Micro Focus – Simple and Easy to Use Big Data Analytics Tool for Beginners
- Google Cloud – Most Popular Big Data Software
- Microsoft Azure – Most Versatile Big Data Platform for Flexibility and Customization
- Snowflake – Best Big Data Analytics Software with Fast and Reliable Support
- Looker – Most Affordable Big Data Visualization Tool
- Seagate – Best Freemium Big Data Analytics Solution
- Tableau Software – Top Rated Big Data Analytics Tool
So, let’s read on further to get a complete idea of our top Big Data Tool picks for this year.
1. IBM – Overall Best Big Data Tool
Big data analytics is the use of advanced analytic techniques against large data sets, including structured/Unstructured data and streaming/Batch data. Big data analytics – IBM.
2. Micro Focus – Simple and Easy to Use Big Data Analytics Tool for Beginners
Micro focus offers the information management tools you need to leverage your most valuable business asset—your data—so you can find customer insight, protect your organization, and drive new revenue opportunities. Analytics and big data – micro focus.
3. Google Cloud – Most Popular Big Data Software
Unlock the potential of big data to improve decision-making and accelerate innovation with google cloud’s data analytics solutions. Data analytics solutions – google cloud.
4. Microsoft Azure – Most Versatile Big Data Platform for Flexibility and Customization
Create and drive transformative solutions like advanced analytics and real-time streaming with azure cloud-scale analytics services. Cloud-scale analytics – microsoft azure.
5. Snowflake – Best Big Data Analytics Software with Fast and Reliable Support
Learn why big data tools and data engineering have become so important today. Big data tools – snowflake.
6. Looker – Most Affordable Big Data Visualization Tool
Looker is a business intelligence software and big data analytics platform that helps you explore, analyze and share real-time business analytics easily. Business intelligence (Bi) & data analytics platform.
7. Seagate – Best Freemium Big Data Analytics Solution
Support your big data analytics and deep learning data pipeline across edge and cloud environments with scalable, high-density storage solutions from seagate. Big data analytics solutions – seagate us.
8. Tableau Software – Top Rated Big Data Analytics Solution
Tableau can help anyone see and understand their data. Connect to almost any database, drag and drop to create visualizations, and share with a click. Business intelligence and analytics software.
Final Thoughts – Best Big Data Tool
The right Big Data Tool for you, depends on your specific needs, of course. Most of our top Big Data Tool picks include a free trial, so don’t be shy about trying a few different brands until you find a perfect fit.
In review, here are our top 8 picks for the best Big Data Tool.
|Name||Use Case||Website Link|
|1. IBM||Overall Best Big Data Tool||Try Now|
|2. Micro Focus||Simple and Easy to Use Big Data Analytics Tool for Beginners||Try Now|
|3. Google Cloud||Most Popular Big Data Software||Try Now|
|4. Microsoft Azure||Most Versatile Big Data Platform for Flexibility and Customization||Try Now|
|5. Snowflake||Best Big Data Analytics Software with Fast and Reliable Support||Try Now|
|6. Looker||Most Affordable Big Data Visualization Tool||Try Now|
|7. Seagate||Best Freemium Big Data Analytics Solution||Try Now|
|8. Tableau Software||Top Rated Big Data Analytics Tool||Try Now|
We hope that you found this guide helpful in choosing the best Big Data Tool for your specific needs. Feel free to share the article with your friends and help spread the knowledge.