TLDR – Our top pick for the best-automated webinar software is Demio. It allows you to put your webinars on autopilot with a pre-recorded presentation. It also provides a simple, no-download webinar experience for your audience.
Do you get nervous while speaking live in front of a large group of people?
Are you tired of giving the same webinar presentation over and over again?
The solution – start hosting automated, evergreen webinars. Create one flawless pre-recorded webinar presentation to keep generating leads, sales & revenue for a lifetime.
There are many automated webinar platforms available today for hosting evergreen webinars. Here, we have listed our top 5 picks for the best-automated webinar software.
Best Automated Webinar Software (Compared, Ranked & Reviewed)
|Rank||Webinar Tool||Use Case (Best For)||Free Trial||Pricing Starts From|
|#1||Demio||Best Overall Automated Webinar Software||14-Day Free Trial||$34/Mo|
|#2||EverWebinar||Best Evergreen Webinar Software For Bloggers & Course Creators||14-Day $1 Trial||$41/Mo|
|#3||Livestorm||Best Free Automated Webinar Platform For Hosting Webinars & Video Conferences||Free Basic Plan||$99/Mo|
|#4||WebinarNinja||Best Pre-recorded Webinar Software For Small Business Owners||14-Day Free Trial||$39/Mo|
|#5||EasyWebinar||Best Evergreen Webinar Platform For Growing Businesses||14-Day Free Trial||$59/Mo|
In Depth Review Of The Top 5 Automated Webinar Software Platforms
#1 Demio – Best Overall Automated Webinar Software | Pricing Starts From $34/Month
Demio is a simple & hassle-free webinar platform built for the marketing & customer education teams.
Demio Free Trial:
Get a 14-day free trial. No credit card is required.
- Create & customize a beautiful webinar registration page
- Automatic email reminders for the registrants
- Create interactive polls & view the stats
- Manage Q&A with your audience
- Track source-wise webinar registrations
Demio Pricing Plans:
- Demio Starter plan is $34 per month (billed annually) & $49 per month (billed monthly)
- Demio Growth plan is $69 per month (billed annually) & $99 per month (billed monthly)
- Demio Business plan is $163 per month (billed annually) & $234 per month (billed monthly)
- Modern user-friendly platform with ease of use
- Offers fast & reliable customer support
- Supports HD video quality for live & automated webinars
- Ability to add attention grabbing CTA during the webinar
- Attendee need not download an app to join a webinar
- No basic free plan for lifetime, other than the 14-day free trial.
Verdict – Who is Demio best suited for?
Demio is a great webinar software for both beginners & advanced users. It supports both live & automated webinars. So if you are planning to start doing webinars for your business, then Demio will be your best choice.
#2 EverWebinar – Best Evergreen Webinar Software For Bloggers & Course Creators | Pricing Starts From $42/Month
With EverWebinar, you can create pre-recorded evergreen webinars that look & feel live.
EverWebinar Free Trial:
Get 14 days free trial for $1.
- Live chat simulator to help increase conversions
- Polls & surveys to quiz your audience
- Allows split testing of the webinar landing page
- Integrated email & SMS system
- Get real-time analytics & stats for your webinar
EverWebinar Pricing Plans:
- EverWebinar Annual plan costs $499 (billed yearly)
- EverWebinar also offers Biennial plan which costs $799 for two years
- Offers pre-built landing pages
- Support for just in time webinars
- Highly secured webinar rooms
- Email reminders is not included for free
Verdict – Who is EverWebinar best suited for?
EverWebinar is a perfect tool if you are only looking for an automated webinar platform. It doesn’t support hosting live webinars on its platform. But other than that it does what it says. It is the best evergreen webinar platform.
#3 Livestorm – Best Free Automated Webinar Platform For Hosting Webinars & Video Conferences | Pricing Starts From $99/Month
Livestorm provides simple software for video communications for businesses. Host webinars, live, prerecorded or automated, create and join online meetings easily.
Livestorm Free Trial:
You can try out the forever-free plan to evaluate the Livestorm webinar platform.
- Automated email reminders
- Browser based webinars
- Share your screen with your attendees
- Live chat during webinars
- Custom branding & analytics reports
Livestorm Pricing Plans:
- Livestorm offers a basic free plan for webinars with up to 10 registrants & 20 minutes per webinar
- Livestorm Webinar Premium plan costs $99 per month (billed annually) & $109 per month (billed monthly) for webinars up to 4 hours with a single host.
- Livestorm also offers Enterprise plan with custom package & additional features
- This webinar platform is GDPR compliant
- Also works as a team meeting & video conferencing solution
- Supports creating custom landing pages
- Starting price for the basic plan ($100/mo) is higher when compared to other webinar platforms.
Verdict – Who is Livestorm best suited for?
If you are looking for a complete webinar platform with advanced features & don’t mind paying slightly higher, then I highly recommend trying out Livestorm.
#4 WebinarNinja – Best Pre-Recorded Webinar Software For Small Business Owners | Pricing Starts From $39/Month
WebinarNinja easily allows you to host, share and attend webinars with no worries. Get started today and create your first webinar in 10 seconds.
WebinarNinja Free Trial:
Get 14 days free trial. Cancel anytime.
- Insert a video during a live webinar at any time
- Download your replay recordings as mp4 files
- Create custom thank you pages
- Run paid events in few clicks
- Customizable webinar registration form
WebinarNinja Pricing Plans:
- WebinarNinja Starter plan costs $39 per month (billed annually) & $49 per month (billed monthly) for up to 100 live webinar attendees
- WebinarNinja Pro plan costs $79 per month (billed annually) & $95 per month (billed monthly) for up to 300 live webinar attendees
- WebinarNinja Starter plan costs $129 per month (billed annually) & $159 per month (billed monthly) for up to 500 live webinar attendees
- WebinarNinja Starter plan costs $199 per month (billed annually) & $249 per month (billed monthly) for up to 1000 live webinar attendees
- Clean, intuitive UI & analytics dashboard
- Ability to customize emails, registration page & thank you page
- Integrates seamlessly with CRM & other apps
- No inbuilt SMS notifications feature
Verdict – Who is WebinarNinja best suited for?
I would recommend trying WebinarNinja if you want modern webinar software for your small business needs.
#5 EasyWebinar – Best Evergreen Webinar Platform For Growing Businesses | Pricing Starts From $59/Month
EasyWebinar is an easy-to-use webinar software focused on helping you sell more.
EasyWebinar Free Trial:
Get 14 days free trial!
- Support for HD screen sharing
- Stream evergreen webinar in real time
- Right-on-time webinar registration
- Run one time, recurring & automated webinars
- Advanced analytics & reporting features
EasyWebinar Pricing Plans:
- EasyWebinar Standard plan costs $59 per month (billed annually) & $78 per month (billed monthly) for up to 100 live attendees
- EasyWebinar Pro plan costs $90 per month (billed annually) & $129 per month (billed monthly) for up to 500 live attendees
- EasyWebinar Enterprise plan costs $349 per month (billed annually) & $499 per month (billed monthly) for up to 2000 live attendees
- Automated webinar replays which feel like live
- Platform is easy to use, customize & setup
- The basic plan is slightly expensive when compared to other webinar platforms
Verdict – Who is EverWebinar best suited for?
If you are looking for a simple webinar platform for your growing business, then EasyWebinar is the way to go.
Automated Webinar Software – Buyers Guide & FAQ
What Is An Automated, Evergreen Or Pre-Recorded Webinar?
An automated webinar (also known as an evergreen webinar) is a pre-recorded webinar that is created to be watched immediately after the user registers or to be automatically run on its own at a specific date & time.
Benefits Of Using Evergreen Automated Webinars
- Get all the benefits out of webinar marketing at a fraction of the cost & time.
- Works as a perfect low touch sales medium.
- Create once, sell forever on autopilot.
- Generate true passive income.
How To Choose The Best Automated Webinar Software For Hosting Evergreen Webinars? (7 Factors To Consider)
- Budget available
- Size of your audience
- Number of presenters
- Paid event hosting capability
- Analytics & reporting tools
- Custom emails, landing pages & thank you pages
- Webinar engagement tools like polls, Q&A etc.
Steps To Create An Automated Evergreen Webinar
Step 1: Prepare the webinar script
Step 2: Do a test run of the webinar
Step 3: Upload video to your webinar platform
Step 4: Customize the webinar registration page, email sequence & title
Step 5: Add special offers & CTA for the webinar attendees
Step 6: Finalize the webinar schedule & start getting registrations
Tips For Recording The Perfect Automated Evergreen Webinar
- Don’t mention time specific information
- Don’t reuse the recording of a live webinar
- Use time based CTA to increase conversions
- Send email follow up to the webinar attendees
- Use just-in-time webinars to increase webinar attendance rate
Conclusion: Create Your First Evergreen Webinar Today!
In recap, here is a list of our top picks along with their specific use cases & pricing details.
- Demio – Best Overall Automated Webinar Software | Pricing starts from $34/month
- EverWebinar – Best Evergreen Webinar Software For Bloggers & Course Creators | Pricing starts from $42/month
- Livestorm – Best Free Automated Webinar Platform For Hosting Webinars & Video Conferences | Pricing starts from $99/month
- WebinarNinja – Best Pre-recorded Webinar Software For Small Business Owners | Pricing starts from $39/month
- EasyWebinar – Best Evergreen Webinar Platform For Growing Businesses | Pricing starts from $59/month
We are confident that you would have found this guide useful in your pursuit of choosing the best-automated webinar software.