TLDR: Short on time and want to jump straight to the answer?
As per our research, the best 3D Texture Painting Software for most people is Adobe Substance 3D Painter.
3D texture painting software is an innovative, award-winning software that creates lifelike textures for 3D objects and models you can imagine. Created through advanced algorithms that use genuine paintbrush strokes, it will bring your vision to life in ways normally impossible using only 2D graphics tools. 3D texture painting software is the best choice if you want to create the most amazing artworks and models, or if you just love to have fun! Several 3D texture painting applications are available for all types of personal computers, from the low-end graphics PC through to the very high-end professional workstations.
After researching dozens of 3D Texture Painting Software options available in the market today, we have compiled this list of top 8 3D Texture Painting Software to help you find the perfect solution based on your specific needs.
The 8 Best 3D Texture Painting Software
Here are our top picks for the best 3D Texture Painting Software,
- Adobe Substance 3D Painter – Overall Best 3D Painting Software
- Mari – Simple and Easy to Use 3D Texturing Software for Beginners
- ArmorPaint – Most Popular 3D Texture Painting Software
- 3DCoat – Most Versatile 3D Texturing Software for Flexibility and Customization
- Autodesk Mudbox – Best 3D Model Painting Software with Fast and Reliable Support
- PaintCube – Most Affordable 3D Painting Program
- Unity ArtEngine – Best Freemium 3D Model Painter Software
- Blockbench – Top Rated 3D Texturing Software
So, let’s read on further to get a complete idea of our top 3D Texture Painting Software picks for this year.
1. Adobe Substance 3D Painter – Overall Best 3D Painting Software
Apply textures, materials, and masks or uv mapping onto 3d assets in real time with adobe substance 3d painter, the industry-standard 3d painting software. Top 3d design software to paint materials and textures onto 3d assets – adobe substance 3d painter.
2. Mari – Simple and Easy to Use 3D Texturing Software for Beginners
Mari handles all aspects of 3d texture and digital painting without limits. Make the most of your creative abilities with artist-friendly 3d painting. Mari – high resolution 3d painting software.
3. ArmorPaint – Most Popular 3D Texture Painting Software
Armorpaint is a software designed for physically-based texture painting. Armorpaint – 3d pbr texture painting.
4. 3DCoat – Most Versatile 3D Texturing Software for Flexibility and Customization
3dcoat offers full pipeline for creation of 3d models: Easy texturing & pbr, digital sculpting, low poly modeling, retopology & autoretopology tools, uv mapping and rendering. Access free pbr materials library. Download now. 3dcoat – easy-to-learn 3d software for the creation of 3d models.
5. Autodesk Mudbox – Best 3D Model Painting Software with Fast and Reliable Support
Autodesk mudbox 3d digital sculpting and texture painting software provides 3d artists with an intuitive toolset for creating highly detailed 3d geometry and textures. Mudbox – 3d sculpting and digital painting software – autodesk.
6. PaintCube – Most Affordable 3D Painting Program
A range of familiar painting tools that lets you paint directly onto your models in 3d space allowing a seamless uv workflow. Paintcube – web based texture editor.
7. Unity ArtEngine – Best Freemium 3D Model Painter Software
AI-assisted artistry for photorealistic 3d creation, with tools for environment teams, texturing, photogrammetry, and photometric scanning. AI-assisted 3d texturing software for photogrammetry – game art & design tool – artengine – unity subscribe on YouTube social-YouTube follow on LinkedIn social-LinkedIn follow on Twitter social-Twitter follow on facebook social-facebook follow on instagram social-instagram.
8. Blockbench – Top Rated 3D Model Painter Software
An easy to use 3d model editor for low-poly and pixel-art. Blockbench.
Final Thoughts – Best 3D Texture Painting Software
The right 3D Texture Painting Software for you, depends on your specific needs, of course. Most of our top 3D Texture Painting Software picks include a free trial, so don’t be shy about trying a few different brands until you find a perfect fit.
In review, here are our top 8 picks for the best 3D Texture Painting Software.
|1. Adobe Substance 3D Painter
|Overall Best 3D Painting Software
|Simple and Easy to Use 3D Texturing Software for Beginners
|Most Popular 3D Texture Painting Software
|Most Versatile 3D Texturing Software for Flexibility and Customization
|5. Autodesk Mudbox
|Best 3D Model Painting Software with Fast and Reliable Support
|Most Affordable 3D Painting Program
|7. Unity ArtEngine
|Best Freemium 3D Model Painter Software
|Top Rated 3D Texturing Software
We hope that you found this guide helpful in choosing the best 3D Texture Painting Software for your specific needs. Feel free to share the article with your friends and help spread the knowledge.